Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! Here is where you'll finding me rambling about a variety of subjects, including my family, vintage, thrifting, Etsy shops I love, and more!





Monday, December 2, 2013

Featured Etsy Shop

Girls Handpainted Santa Shoes
Etsy is full of wonderfully talented people!  I always appreciate anyone that is an artist, such as this featured shop created by Katie and Pam!


Adorable Whale Romper
Such unique gifts!  These can be purchased in a variety of sizes.  


For The Little Pirate
Who can resist these darling pirate shoes for the little boy...or girl pirate!


Pretty Flower Dress
I love this pink dress for the girly girl!  The perfect party dress!

Be sure to check out their shop!  Fill your cart up with unique gifts! 


https://www.etsy.com/shop/boygirlboygirldesign?ref=l2-shopheader-name

Happy shopping!

Jen