Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! Here is where you'll finding me rambling about a variety of subjects, including my family, vintage, thrifting, Etsy shops I love, and more!





Sunday, January 4, 2015

New Listings

I thought I'd show you some of my latest Etsy listings!

Fenton Candy Dish
 This pretty vintage Pink Fenton Candy Dish just sold, and I will be shipping it off to California tomorrow (maybe I can tag along!).

Fenton Milk Glass Hobnail Egg Cup
 Apparently this Fenton milk glass hobnail egg cup is pretty rare, as it was only made for a couple of years in the 1970s.  I love this classic style!

Vintage Brass Mirror Vanity Tray
 I just love these shabby brass and mirror vanity trays!  They are great on a bedroom dresser, or as a serving platter at your next tea party!  I am obsessed with my fake cakes and cupcakes!!  My facebook friend makes them, feel free to message me if you would like more information on them!

Stop by my Etsy shops here jenscloset Milk Glass TheChinaGirl

Happy browsing!
Jen

No comments: