Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! Here is where you'll finding me rambling about a variety of subjects, including my family, vintage, thrifting, Etsy shops I love, and more!





Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Tea Time!

I've been keeping out of trouble by updating my Etsy shops!  The main thing I wanted to do was brighten up some dark dreary photo's!
This is a Hakusan Luncheon Set that got a makeover! 
Since postal rates recently went up, I also needed to go through all of my listings and update shipping costs.  With three very full Etsy vintage shops, it's taken quite awhile!

Harmony House Crinoline vintage bowls
 I was surprised at just high shipping costs have become!  I'm in Ohio, and the difference in shipping something closer to me than somewhere like California, is drastic!

Elegant vintage Fenton milk glass hobnail candleholers
 So off I go to continue with my tweaking of photo's!!

No comments: