Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! Here is where you'll finding me rambling about a variety of subjects, including my family, vintage, thrifting, Etsy shops I love, and more!





Saturday, March 19, 2016

Estate Sales

Gorgeous vintage Christening gown!
Wait, what's that!  It's an estate sale sign.  I had to go!!  This estate sale was full of vintage lovelies that were right up my alley, well, except that everything was way overpriced!  Oh my, there was even a pink mixer!!

Pink Elizabethan English bone china teacup set
 Of course I had to buy something!  I bought the beautiful vintage Christening gown, the teacup set (love the mauvy pink!), and the wonderful Fenton milk glass silver crest two tiered dessert stand!

Fenton milk glass silver crest two tiered dessert stand
 I just might go back tomorrow, when things will be discounted.  I really want that pink mixer set, but not for $90.00!!

Happy thrifting!! Enjoy your weekend everyone!
Jen

No comments: