Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! Here is where you'll finding me rambling about a variety of subjects, including my family, vintage, thrifting, Etsy shops I love, and more!





Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Inspiration

Vintage china is inspiring!
I'm inspired by so many things, and so many people!  Funny people inspire me!  Happy people inspire me!  Instagram is so inspiring!!  Another place to get lost in inspiration is pinterest! Sometimes it feels like I'm on pinterest for hours at a time (maybe I am!)!

Roses are inspiring
I'm inspired by Haviland/Limoges, and can spot it a mile away! There's just something special about it!  Not just the look, but even the feel!  I absolutely adore these gorgeous pink rose salad plates!

Gorgeous salad plates!
I'm also inspired (and a bit envious) of beautiful blogs!  I haven't yet figured out how to have a pretty blog, so if anyone is willing to help me, I would love it!

Oh, I am also inspired by the fact that it is almost spring!  Today is a beautiful sunny day, and who doesn't love that!!?

Happy almost spring!
Jen

No comments: