Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! Here is where you'll finding me rambling about a variety of subjects, including my family, vintage, thrifting, Etsy shops I love, and more!





Sunday, March 13, 2016

Jadeite - New and Old

Vintage Jadeite measuring cups
I am obsessed with Jadeite!
I am in love with jadeite, the old, and the new!  Technically the new  stuff is not jadeite, but just green glass, but it's still gorgeous!

World Market Bowls with Fenton Egg Cups
I am always on the hunt for vintage jadeite!  But recently I have discovered places like World Market for the classic jadeite-look glassware!

Vintage Rabbit and New Covered Rabbit















Vintage Basil Jar with new Salt & Pepper Shakers
Fire King Jane Ray Jadeite Teacups
Whether new, or old, jadeite is stunning!  My "someday" beach cottage will be filled with my jadeite collection!  What do you collect!?

Jen

No comments: