Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! Here is where you'll finding me rambling about a variety of subjects, including my family, vintage, thrifting, Etsy shops I love, and more!





Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Vintage Tablecloths

Unique and lovely vintage tablecloths
They just don't make them like they used to!  I can say that about a lot of vintage and antique items, but especially vintage tablecloths!

Vibrant rich colors!
 Vintage linens never seem to fade!  They may get worn and stained, but oh those beautiful patterns!

Great for picnics!

 Vintage tablecloths are a great way to add a cottage feel to your kitchen!  They're also perfect for picnics!

So Mod!
 The last one is one of my favorites!  I love the abstract retro design!  

Vintage linens are also great for upcycling projects!  Make handbags, pillows, and more!

Vintage is the best!!

Jen

No comments: